What We Collect
In order for you to create an account on TransformArt Gallery and use our services, we need to collect and process some information. Depending on your use of the Services, that may include:
- Information (such as your name, email and postal addresses, telephone number, and country of residence) that you provide by completing forms on TransformArt Gallery, including if you register as a user of the Services, subscribe to our newsletters, upload or submit any material through TransformArt Gallery, or request any information
- Your login and password details, in connection with the account sign-in process
- Details of any requests or transactions you make through the Services
- Information about your activity on and interaction with TransformArt Gallery, such as your IP address and the type of device or browser you use
- Communications you send to us (for example, when you ask for support, send us questions or comments, or report a problem); and
- Information that you submit to TransformArt Gallery in the form of comments, contributions to discussions, or messages to other users.
What Is Private
This data will not be publicly displayed or revealed to other users:
- Any payment information you provide
- Your password details
- Your IP address
- Your phone number
- Communications you send to us (for example, when you ask for support, send us questions or comments, or report a problem)
We don’t give your personal information to any third-party services, except when it’s necessary to provide TransformArt Gallery’s Services (as when we partner with payment processors). When we share data with third-party services that support our delivery of the TransformArt Gallery Services, we require that they protect your personal information to the same standards we do. We do reserve the right to disclose personal information when we believe that doing so is reasonably necessary to comply with the law or law enforcement, to prevent fraud or abuse, or to protect TransformArt Gallery's legal rights.
What Is Public
Whenever your account name appears on TransformArt Gallery such as when you post comments or send messages. Students will be asked to verify their identities before being approved for registration.
Uses of Your Personal Information
We will use the personal information you provide to:
- Identify you when you sign in to your account
- Enable us to provide you with the Services
- Send you marketing communications we think you may find useful, but only in accordance with your email preferences;
- Present programs to you when you use the Services which we believe will be of interest based on your geographic location and previous use of the Services
- Administer your account with us
- Enable us to contact you regarding any questions you pose through the Services;
- Analyze the use of the Services and the people visiting to improve our content and Services
- Other purposes that we may disclose to you when we request your information.
We take securing your data and preserving your privacy very seriously. We never post anything to your Facebook, Twitter, or other third-party accounts without your permission. We do not and will not sell your data.
We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. We try to keep emails to a minimum and give you the ability to opt out of any marketing communications we send. We will send you email relating to your personal transactions. You will also receive certain marketing email communications, in accordance with your preferences, and from which you may opt out at any time. We may send you service-related announcements when it is necessary to do so.